Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weddings, designing, scrapbooking, hunting, etc....

The last few weeks I have been working on Brady & Erika's wedding invitation. Its been fun! I learned a lot of new tricks! Here is a copy of what they will look like. I will post some of my new favorite design sites here shortly.

Last weekend I went to an overnight crop with my sis-in-laws in Salt Lake. It was tons of of fun! The best part is.... I almost have my wedding album done!! YEAH!! I am only 2+ years behind... but who's counting! I am excited to start into the "digital scrapbooking" era. No more cutting paper for me!!

While I was away last weekend, Gavin & his buddies went to the Mule Deer Foundation Benefit Dinner.. (yes, Michele.. it is a real thing!) He actually had a lot of luck winning prizes. He came home with a camp chair, mug, calendar & a nice gun. He was quite happy! I still have no idea where the money goes.. the mule deer maybe?

So thats the most recent update. We are just keeping busy with work, school, & other
hobbies. We need to get started on yard work & stuff if the weather will ever cooperate! We are so ready for spring & summer! Can't wait!

7 comments:

amber said...

Nice job on the invite. Very cute.

kate said...

As always you did an excellent job!!! I am excited for your post with the links!!

LeAnne Woods said...

Mule deer benefit--that's rich! Can we get Gavin a gunrack for his new truck for Christmas? We REALLY want to draw his name! "All muley all the time". Love the invite--I didn't even know he was getting married. It's a good thing I check in now and again. Love you guys,
LeAnne & Dave

LeRoy & Anne Welling said...

Kara and Gavin,
Good job on the invitation. Are you going to start doing it professionally? You are really good!!
Congratulations, Gavin, on the haul you made at the Dinner. Way to go!!
Good luck with tests!
Love,
Dad and Mom

Evelyn said...

Kara!! I found your blog through blog-stalking. It's so fun to see you and Gavin.
And by the way, lady, that invitation is AWESOME!! You have skillz! :)

Evelyn said...

Oh, by the way, I guess I should leave my full name so you don't get creeped out - It's Evelyn *Petersen*...

Steve, Candi, Josie, Jackson said...

Well Kara, you are definitely amazing at what you do! I think it is a beautiful invitation! I am glad I have your blog address so I can link it to mine!! It was fun to talk to you!