Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Cuts & New Wheels

We have had an eventful few weeks... So here is the update....

Gavin & I both cut off our locks of hair for the shorter do's. I actually got really tired of my hair. It was getting such dry ends, so I went crazy one night at midnight and attempted to cut it all off myself! (I looked like one of the psychos in the movies!) I did a "decent" job, but luckily I got a real hair appointment a few days later! It looks much better! I also gave Gavin a short trim. He likes the shorter style now.. even though I secretly miss the curly locks!





In other news..... Gavin made his first truck purchase! We bought a 2005 GMC Sierra Truck. We love it. Its been fun to have more reliable vehicle, especially since we are driving a lot more. We said good-bye to the Lumina & then got my car into a mechanic for a tune-up. Its nice to have our cars running smoothly now.


For Easter weekend we took the truck for a ride to SLC to visit Megan & Michele & families. It was fun to hang out for the weekend! Its been awhile since we saw the family. Thanks for letting us stay!!! This big house feels a little lonely to me without the whole Welling family around. Thats the way I always saw it. Last week we did get the opportunity to have house guests. Ryan & his family stopped in for a quick visit.

Thats about it for us right now..... Gavin has spring antler hunting fever & goes spotting quite often. So between work, school & hunting, he stays pretty busy. I have just been working hard & trying to keep up with our busy lives.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

kate said...

Wahoo for a new truck! & I love the do's!!

LeRoy & Anne Welling said...

Kara and Gavin,
We love the hair cuts!! You both look great! And wow, the truck looks very nice!! We are excited that you finally got a truck!!!!!!
All things come to those who wait!
Love,
Dad and Mom