Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My photo skills

So earlier today there was a fire at the new police station across from my work. We were all taking pics of it with our phones & cameras. Later they asked all of us to submit our pics for the online photo album of the fire. When I was uploading my pictures I took, I found this wonderful picture of Mesa Falls that I took last weekend when I was in Island Park. It turned out so well, so I framed it to make it look like a post card! This was even taken with my phone!

Enjoy!


Oh... and here is a pic of how big the fire really was....

4 comments:

LeRoy & Anne Welling said...

Kara,
We loved the pictures!! Especially the one of the Falls at Island Park!! It was beautiful!!
Wow, that must have been one pretty day at work!!
Love,
Dad and Mom

kate said...

And with a cell phone! You ARE amazing ;)

The Garn's said...

I tagged you - not that I know how, I guess go to my blog and see what I did???

Jaime said...

I don't think the ones I took with my real camera would have turned out that good. I haven't looked yet maybe I'll have to.