Monday, October 1, 2007

Updates!

We got LeRoy & Anne their own blog! They are excited to share stories & stuff from their mission. Make sure to drop by their blog! I am helping them get it set up.

The address is http://wellingra.blogspot.com/

UPDATE ON US....

We are going to Vegas for the BYU/UNLV game in a few weeks with some friends! That will be exciting to get away before the busy holiday season hits me at work!!! We are also going to celebrate Christmas on December 1st this year!! Because Gavin's Parents are leaving. That will be fun!

So in December we are moving to Fielding.... We are renting our Condo in Logan. If there is anyone who is interested, please let me know!! We are still working & Gav is still going to school... so nothing too new here! Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Hey guys! I just added you to my list of blog friends. I'm glad that you got one too.

Gavin said...

Hey! Congrats on the BABY!! FUN! Glad you added us & we all can stay updated!
- Gavin & Kara